If you are a manager, supervisor, have responsibility for hiring, promotion, coaching, dealing with conflict in any way, this course is for you.
Participants in this course will:
- Better understand the challenges in attracting, retaining and fully engaging top talent, and how you will contribute to an inclusive organization that opens doors to full participation.
- Describe various kinds of bias and how they influence judgements and behaviors.
- Understand and be able to significantly minimize occurrences of migroaggressions and micro-inequities in the workplace.
- Initiate discussion about bias in workplace settings in ways that avoid defensive responses and lead to positive change.
- Use tools to enhance transparency in communication and reach agreement across differences.
- Have an increased understanding of power dynamics and privilege, and their workplace implications.
- Have an increased sense of your own biases and a plan for continued self-education.