This course is designed for professionals interested in enhancing their own cultural competence and engaging in ways that increases your organization’s overall capacity related to ED&I goals.
Participants in this course will:
- Develop intercultural knowledge.
- Be more aware of and open to unfamiliar culturally-based behavior.
- Articulate the business case for cultural competence in the workplace.
- Speak competently about contemporary equity, diversity and inclusion issues.
- Apply ED&I concepts at the individual level and in a workplace setting.
- Practice techniques that promote culturally competent behaviors across the organization.
- Begin developing intercultural problem-solving and communication skills.
- Develop a compelling personal action plan.